The 8 Hour Traffic School Program may be chosen for two reasons:
- The Courts may order you to take an Intermediate Driver Improvement (IDI) course or an 8 hour Aggressive Driver Improvement course. This course can be taken for either one!
- Some counties allow the Intermediate Driver Improvement course to be taken by those that have already elected the 4-hour course within the previous 12 months but are still looking to prevent points from being assessed to their license.
Have you already taken a 4-hour basic driver improvement course in the last 12 months, or have you been ordered by a Florida Court to take either an 8 hour traffic school driver improvement course or an 8 hour traffic school defensive driving course?
If your answer is yes, then you have come to the right place. Both of our 8 hour traffic school courses (Intermediate and Aggressive) have been certified and approved by the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicle. All course material needed for our 8 hour traffic school program is available online. To complete our course, you simply read some course material, watch some online videos and answer some questions. More importantly, our course is approved for all 67 counties in Florida.
8-hour Traffic School Program - $59.95
REGISTER NOW !
Key features of our 8 hour traffic school program
- The cheap and best traffic school courses in Florida. At a price of $59.95, our course is the most reasonable in Florida.
- It is accepted by all Florida Clerks of Courts.
- The online 8 hour traffic learning gives you the benefit of taking the course from the convenience and privacy of your home, school or office. You can sign on 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, from any computer connected to the internet.
- Our simple online course does not require you to be computer savvy.
- You have the convenience of finishing the course in a single sitting or in multiple sittings. We provide you the option of unlimited log-ins. After saving your time, the course will automatically take you right back to where you left off.
- Once you complete the course work, you will be given a quiz. You will know immediately if you passed. If you do not pass, you can immediately retake the test at no additional cost.
- Upon passing the exam, we will send you a certificate of completion (via e-mail or regular mail), which needs to be shown to the Clerk of Court in the County where the ticket was received.