TRAFFIC SCHOOL COURSES
Basic Driver Improvement
- The 4-hour course is the most common course to take for a traffic ticket, unless you have already completed it within the past 12 months. This Basic Driver Improvement (BDI) includes the following benefits:
- Avoid Points
- Avoid insurance Hikes, Attorneys & Potential Court Costs
- Avoid losing your safe driver status
- Audio Read-Along
- Audio Sample
Aggressive Driver Improvement
- The Intermediate Driver Improvement (IDI) Course is offered in some counties. The 8-hour course may be taken for two reasons:
- The Intermediate Driver Improvement (IDI) Course is offered to those that have already taken the Basic Driver Improvement (BDI) 4-hour course within the previous 12 months, but are still looking to prevent points from being assessed to their license.
- The court may order you to take an Intermediate Driver Improvement, or an Aggressive Driver Improvement.
This course can be taken for either one!
Advanced Driver Improvement
- The 12 Hour Traffic Course is an Advanced Driver Improvement (ADI) course that may be ordered by the court for a citation, or required by the DMV, in order to reinstate your suspended license. This mandated traffic course covers a number of issues and driving situations, and helps with the risks associated with poor driving habits.
First Time Driver
Drug and Alcohol
- This course is NOT for traffic tickets; it is for those looking to obtain a driver's license for the first time. This First Time Driver Course teaches about the dangers of driving under the influence of drugs and alcohol, and is a required course to obtain a Florida Driver's License for the first time. After completing this course, you even have the option of taking the DMV test online!
Home | Traffic School Courses | Driver Education | Low Price Traffic School | Florida Defensive Driving Course | Contact Us
Best Price Traffic School | 1-888-810-0119 | email@example.com